NONE OF THE INFORMATION BELOW IS TO BE TAKEN AS FINANCIAL ADVICE.
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
HOW TO PURCHASE XRP
IN 4 STEPS
Do you already own XRP or know how to purchase XRP? If so, then skip to “CREATE A XUMM WALLET“.
- Do your own research and select an exchange that sells XRP. We recommend CoinSpot for Australians and will continue this guide with CoinSpot selected.
- Download the CoinSpot app or visit www.coinspot.com.au and follow the prompts to register and verify your account.
- We recommend using 2FA Authentication.
- Once your account is registered and verified, click “Deposit Funds” and follow the prompts to deposit AUD (or your currency of choice).
- We recommend avoiding BPAY and cash deposits due to the unnecessary fees.
- Once your AUD (or currency) has landed in your CoinSpot account, purchase XRP. There are numerous pathways to do this, for example:
- On the app click “Trade” and then “Buy” and then select “XRP (Ripple)”.
- In your browser click “BUY/SELL” then click “Buy XRP”.
- In your browser click “WALLETS” then click “Open XRP Wallet” then click “Buy”.
You have just purchased XRP.